Friday, December 9, 2016

Snowflakes

Baby it's cold outside



I don't splurge too much during the holidays on decor. I invest the majority of my time on some pretty rustic looking crafts. Now I say rustic because it's cheaper to find twigs, pinecones, and branches! I'm all about making anything that costs nothing and make it look like it's from Pier1 imports! 
The kiddos and I decided to decorate the front yard with a "bow-ridiculous" theme!  
After a brief attempt at helping mom, the boys decided that they had had enough outdoor time with the bows. So we all decided to "Elf" up the living room! 

Long story short...... we (when I say "we" I mean mostly me) snowflaked the pants off of that ream of paper.  After cutting (what seemed) like a million triangles and folds, and fingers and hands sore enough for factory labor...... the boys abandoned me for a second time to play legos and I surrendered to a pile of paper bits and pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment