Sunday, December 25, 2016

Perfect Christmas

It's difficult to imagine another scenario where you have multiple family gatherings, and an abundance of gifts, food, and cinnamon scented Yankee candles. Christmas is that difining time of year that sparks a desire to connect to those in your life! 
I often wonder what would happen if we had Christmas more than once a year? Would it make a difference in the dynamic of families? Would it ruin our children's ability to be humble or would it show them the importance of giving? How would our economy be effected? I honestly believe we would lose many of the rare and special times we look forward to. 
It would be sad to lose sight of the importance of this time of year! Celebrating the birth of our Christ together with family, giving and sharing gifts to remember the greatest gift of all..... Jesus!
This Christmas was probably my most treasured memory I have yet! Very lax, no pressure, I enjoyed making gifts with my own hands, no drama, and spending the season with family and our close friends! The perfect Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment