Friday, December 23, 2016

men vs christmas shopping

I don't know about any of you, but during the holidays I'm a big believer in shopping early in the morning. ( before the stores get crowded ) The other day I made a mad dash into the store to grab the 1 thing that I needed. After a failed attempt I decided I was overdue for a window shopping excursion. I wandered through the hair care isle smelling all the shampoos, running my hands over microfiber blankets, and squishy pillows, and ended up in the kitchenware section admiring casserole dishes with floral prints. I noticed something unusual about "this" section? I was surrounded by men with carts?
Now, there was no need to be alarmed but usually when a man is shopping, he would not normally be seen pushing a cart!  The fact that they were all in a more "woman-friendly" section was comical! From a mile away, you can see these men are struggling lol! 
They were like little lost robots. They all had a lost but determined look on their face as they pushed their carts with only a single roll of wrapping paper, and a card placed inside! I did notice some
chick-flick movies, and a set of towels too! 
I felt sorry when I noticed one older gentleman looked so confused, rubbing his head as if to have a headache from all this overthinking. The holidays can be stressful for everyone, but I never realized the stress a man has to go through when he's trying to think outside the jewelry box!
Men, just know we will love anything you give us as long as you put thought into it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment