Tuesday, December 13, 2016

How much $ spent VS. How much Time spent

 Making gifts is a great way to show someone that "you mean more to me than a gift card" worth! I have never been someone who has given any lavish gifts! Most of our family don't put to much emphasis  on spending more than 20$ on a gift! Although EVERYONE knows that a gift from me will be either homemade or it will be embellished! Lol! Kind of funny, but most of the time 20$ will only buy something small, but I get creative and gift them something personal and One-of-a-kind that 20$ would not buy! 
Here is my point..... let's explore the world of DIY gifts and see what we come with.
I hope that this will inspire you to gift your time into something that will be more appreciated then the money you spend!  Better yet, get some girls together and make a craft night out of it! Pop popcorn, turn on some Christmas music and get your hands dirty! 
This is one of my favorite DIY gifts by www.unoriginalmom.com
Have Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment